Our Video Inspection Unit is equipped with the highest quality sewer inspection video equipment on the market today. Our equipment and expertise provide you with a real-time visual inspection of pipe ranging in diameter from 4” to 48”. The IBAK Video Inspection System Remote Tractor Camera is pressurized and intrinsically safe designed for ruggedness and all-terrain.
Real-time video is used to identify pipe damage and obstructions, as well as verification of cleanliness after a Water Jetting operation.
- Accurate location of broken pipe, leaks, un-authorized taps, roots, improper grade, internal corrosion, offset
- Verification of cleanliness after water jetting activities
- Digital format for accurate mapping and detail narration
- Pin-point location of defects, minimizing overall costs
- Intrinsically Safe operation
- Municipal sanitary sewer and storm sewer underground piping systems
- Industrial sump and sewer inspection
- Water jetting cleanliness verification
- IBAK Rapidview Pipe Inspection and Rehabilitation unit
- Self-contained enclosed trailer for portability
- Gator Locator with 512Hz Navitrak Sonde