Working with Master Vac
Master Vac Industrial Services, LLC, was founded on August 14th, 1998. We are a regional service company. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience in the industrial field. This experience includes industrial services, trucking, construction, industrial maintenance, and safety. Our greatest resources are our well-trained, experienced staff, and leading-edge equipment. With our headquarters centrally located in Geismar, Louisiana, we can provide our clients with fast, dependable services at competitive costs.
Currently seeking an outgoing and motivated individual who loves people. This position will require someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and who can successfully multitask. Great phone and customer service skills are a must. We offer excellent pay and benefits.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising hiring managers on candidate selection
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on consistent qualifications set.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Customer Service
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, across multiple states
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in the relevant industry environment
- Experience recruiting for DOT driver candidates
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISORS/OPERATORS:
GEISMAR – Vacuum Truck and Hydroblast Supervisors/Operators
Immediate opening for Vacuum Truck and Hydroblast Supervisors/Operators. A Class A or B CDL is required and a good driving record. The position will need to operate a vacuum truck or hydroblast pump and function as the lead for the crew and be responsible for technicians’ paperwork and supervision.
Will include correctly completing work tickets, working with technicians, being directed by customers, adjusting work priorities based on customer needs, and ensuring jobs are performed safely. Prior vacuum and or hydroblast experience is required. This is an hourly position, and we currently have positions available at in-plant sites and scheduled work. In-plant positions have guaranteed shifts. (See bottom of Master Vac Employment page to apply.)
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING TECHNICIANS:
GEISMAR – Vacuum or Hydroblast Technicians
Immediate opening for Vacuum and Hydroblast Technicians. The position will take direction from Supervisors and Operators and provide labor as necessary to safely operate the industrial vacuum or hydroblast equipment.
We will need to be able to work well with other personnel. Prior vacuum and hydroblast experience is a plus. This is an hourly position and we currently have positions available at in-plant sites and scheduled work. In-plant positions have guaranteed shifts. (See bottom of Master Vac Employment page to apply.)
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship or pertain to an order.