Working with Master Vac
Master Vac Industrial Services, LLC, was founded on August 14th, 1998. We are a regional service company. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience in the industrial field. This experience includes industrial services, trucking, construction, industrial maintenance, and safety. Our greatest resources are our well-trained, experienced staff, and leading-edge equipment. With our headquarters centrally located in Geismar, Louisiana, we can provide our clients with fast, dependable services at competitive costs.
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISORS/OPERATORS:
GEISMAR – Vacuum Truck and Hydroblast Supervisors/Operators
Immediate opening for Vacuum Truck and Hydroblast Supervisors/Operators. A Class A or B CDL is required and a good driving record. The position will need to operate a vacuum truck or hydroblast pump and function as the lead for the crew and be responsible for technicians’ paperwork and supervision.
Will include correctly completing work tickets, working with technicians, being directed by customers, adjusting work priorities based on customer needs, and ensuring jobs are performed safely. Prior vacuum and or hydroblast experience is required. This is an hourly position, and we currently have positions available at in-plant sites and scheduled work. In-plant positions have guaranteed shifts. (See bottom of Master Vac Employment page to apply.)
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING TECHNICIANS:
GEISMAR – Vacuum or Hydroblast Technicians
Immediate opening for Vacuum and Hydroblast Technicians. The position will take direction from Supervisors and Operators and provide labor as necessary to safely operate the industrial vacuum or hydroblast equipment.
We will need to be able to work well with other personnel. Prior vacuum and hydroblast experience is a plus. This is an hourly position and we currently have positions available at in-plant sites and scheduled work. In-plant positions have guaranteed shifts. (See bottom of Master Vac Employment page to apply.)
The Accounting Manager will assist the Controller in directing the accounting activities of the department and the performance of accounting functions.
- Oversee transaction entry; review and approve as needed.
- Record manual and ach payments processed outside of A/P & Purchasing.
- Prepare and record Journal Entries for recurring transactions and as part of monthly close process.
- Preparation, filing and maintenance of required reporting, permits, registrations, etc.
- Account Reconciliations
- Continuous improvement in usage and functionality of accounting and related software/s.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Sage Intacct software a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Business Administration required.
- Three to Five years or more of related experience required.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Master Vac Industrial Services is seeking a Safety Manager to join our team to play a key role in our growing safety department. We are looking for a focused and energetic professional to bring their safety technical capabilities to help our team in the risk dynamic chemical, energy, and construction sector
- Help develop and implement innovative Safety & Risk programs and strategies that support our company in managing their safety and compliance risks, in areas such as construction, safety management systems, process safety and risk management.
- Assess regulatory compliance across various safety programs through audits and review of company programs and systems
- Support development and implementation of safety management systems for the company.
- Support client process safety programs by conducting Audits, JSA’s, and program development activities
- Provide asset integrity and operational risk support for client needs
- Support the company’s desire to improve safety performance by providing training, field coaching, and targeted assessments
- Develop an understanding of how your work affects our business objectives and help us achieve these objectives.
- Build client relationships and nurture repeat business by continuously striving to exceed their expectations.
- Participate as an enthusiastic team member on project teams and effectively complete assignments.
- Learn and grow as a safety professional through frequent internal and external training as well as exposure to interesting projects and advanced customer experiences.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience working on risk management, Process Safety Management, and similar programs preferably in the Chemical, Oil & Gas, or other high hazard industry.
- Be passionate about safety performance improvement and have substantial experience developing and delivering world-class management systems and supporting implementation.
- BS or MS degree in OSH similar discipline is preferred. Extensive experience can be substituted for the degree preference.
Skill and experience in the programs below are highly desirable:
- Experience in DOT, Hydro blasting and Industrial Vacuum work preferred
- Process Safety Management related programs (writing, managing, critiquing) – JSA, Operational Procedures, etc.
- Regulatory support and audits. i.e., PSM, field inspections, and safety management system audits.
- Executing regulatory required training
- Incident Investigation
- Safety Case Management
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, with guidance and direction. Ability to be adaptable, deal with ambiguity, and flexible to changing situations, able to think outside the box, and to identify and respond rapidly to safety issues in field locations.
- Be able to mentor and develop others
- Professionally attentive with a desire for team collaboration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, MS Office computer, and analytical skills; experienced in writing technical reports.
- Strong work ethic with a passion to learn, grow, and thrive
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship or pertain to an order.